We offer the following Reach and Teach kits that can be checked out for educational purposes. Additional online lesson plans and resources are available on our Dental page.
To book a resource, please contact us at 519-753-4937 ext. 450 or email@example.com.
- Visiting the Dentist: Kindergarten
- Topics Covered – dental nutrition, tooth brushing and visiting the dentist. Includes dress up clothes, dental equipment, books, songs, experiments and activities
- Dental Potpourri: Grades 1, 2, 3
- Topics Covered – dental health, types of teeth, tooth safety, dental nutrition and tooth brushing. Includes posters, books, video and hands on learning activities
- Nutrition, Tobacco, and Oral Health: Grades 4, 5, 6
- Topics Covered – tooth safety and dental first aid, substance abuse and smoking as impacts on oral health, food labels, impact of sugar on dental health, and the media’s influence on purchasing decisions. Includes scientific experiments and other hands on activities, and critical analysis exercises
- Decision Making and Oral Health Impacts: Grades 7 & 8
- Topics Covered – decision making and oral health impacts, including mouthguard use, oral piercing, tobacco use and food and drink choices. Includes a variety of instructional strategies, such as scientific experiments, class discussions and activity sheets.