ICON is a secure online system for reporting and keeping track of immunization records in Ontario
- Click on the “Immunization View and Submit Here” link below.
- Click “Get Started”
- Click if you are using a “Public Device” or “Personal Device”
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy, click “Accept” to move to the next screen.
- Enter all the information under “Verify with Health Card Number” and click “Verify Patient”
- If you have not done so already, you will be asked to set up a 6 digit PIN (password) for future use. Enter the information and click “Set PIN” and then “OK”
If you already have a “PIN”, enter it now.
- You will now be able to view Brant County Health Unit’s record of your child’s immunizations, and also view which immunizations that may be missing.
- Click “Submit Immunizations” to report any missing immunizations from the record above.
- Follow the instructions to complete the “Immunization”, “Documents”, “Patient”, “Review” and “Confirmation” pages and submit your immunization records.